You have until 22nd December 2019 to respond to the Bakerloo Line Consultation
TfL are proposing to extend the Bakerloo line beyond Elephant & Castle to Lewisham, serving Old Kent Road and New Cross Gate.
The extension would:
- Offer a new direct link into central London, with connections to every other Underground line
- Provide an Underground train every two to three minutes from Lewisham across London
- Support new homes and jobs in south east London
- Relieve congestion on roads, reducing CO2 emissions and air pollution
- Reduce journey times along the extension to central London by up to nine minutes
TfL are also considering plans for a further extension to Hayes and Beckenham Junction.
For more information and to give us your views, please visit: tfl.gov.uk/bakerloo-extension and respond by Sunday 22 December 2019.
Information from TfL
TfL have more information on the Bakerloo Line project on their website. See link below for more details: